Thursday, June 3, 2010

Finish Flash and Video Editing Projects

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Unfortunately I had a death in my family and will be out on Friday [and probably Monday]. As I instructed today, we are finishing all Flash and video editing projects on Friday. I will be grading all portfolios (Photoshop, Bryce, Rhino, Flash, and video editing) next Wednesday (June 16th).

Remember, there is an extra credit project available to everybody: Create a "video tutorial" (10 minutes or less) using a video editor with titles, transitions, etc. about a specific topic. For example, a video showing how to customize a skateboard, change out the trucks and wheels, etc. Another idea might be a video demonstrating how to take plant cuttings and get them to root. You may take a camera to your science class to demonstrate how to do a dissection. The field is wide open.

If you have questions or concerns about your grade, please feel free to email me. I will be checking my email regularly over the next few days.

Please respect the substitute teacher.

Class Syllabus